Drawing and Visual Arts Competition
Colourful rights to:
- Defend and put value on children's rights encouraging free artistic activities to support the development of intellectual and personality abilities.
- Make the relationship stronger among the rights such as: expression, freedom and the absolutely necessary ones like the right to food, family, instruction and health.
- Make people aware to social problems about minors who are victims of brutalities, rapes, outstanding hard-ships.
- Involve families, institutions and young people to support human rights. Furthermore, it promotes hearing and discussion moments in order to concern respect and dignity.
- Develop new points of reference for childhood world promoting a high interest on Children's rights.
- Promote study and give value to children's art.
"Alberto in the sun"
Alberto Cifelli, 5 years old
3rd baby award
National drawing competition 2008
Size: cm 18x24